[TenTec] RX366

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Mon May 20 21:13:47 EDT 2013

While I do not have the rx366, I do have the Eagle.  The only problem
with the Eagle for SWL broadcast stations is the filtering is too
narrow.  You can't get good AM fidelity with 6 khz as the widest filter.
  It's sensitivity is fine out of the ham bands.

Assuming the rx366 is the same as the Eagle, the RX366 would be fine for
MARS and Armed forces day split contacts.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com