[TenTec] (no subject)

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Mon May 20 23:15:12 EDT 2013

I agree completely.  Such forthright revelation is extremely rare.

I am not dissing TT in any way.  I understand manufacturers face all
sorts of technical and logistical setbacks producing technologically
complex products, and I would rather TT spend time producing timely, new
products than produce a fun, but non-essential, continuously updating
spectrum scope.   I like the radio well enough as is, and would rather
TT devote development resources to newer products with wider appeal.

Just My take.  Thanks for yours.

> On 5/20/2013 8:19 PM, Al Gulseth wrote:

>> is a rarity indeed to see a spokesman for a U.S. company
give a "mea culpa"

>> To me, this says a lot about Ten-Tec's commitment to
customer service, not to mention the continued support