[TenTec] RX366

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 21 11:23:20 EDT 2013

This is prettying how I use it, too. The main rx has the arsenal needed to handle hearing the DX. I only have problems when the pile is filled with nearby, strong signals and the DX is working someone with a weal signal at my QTH. I may not hear that guy and so don't know the freq of whoever the DX is working.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith