[TenTec] HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Mon May 27 08:00:35 EDT 2013

Happy Memorial Day to all of our TEN-TEC net members! Remember, that we will be having a SPECIAL MEMORIAL DAY NET today at 19:00 UTC (3PM Eastern, 2PM Central) on 7.261. As I previously promised, I will be awarding each person that checks into the net today with 2 checkin credits!

Yesterday was a banner day for the TEN-TEC 40 meter net at 19:00 UTC on 7.261, as we had 97 people check into the net. The 20 meter net followed at 20:00 UTC on 14.325 and we had 78 people check into this net.

I will be updating the TEN-TEC Certificate Data Base today and will announce the new winners after the Special Memorail Day Net today.

A big thank you to Lloyd N2KCP for his wonderful work as the Official Relay Station for the TEN-TEC nets and also to John KC2QMA for his efforts in streaming the live audio over the internet during both TEN-TEC nets. The great efforts of these 2 gentlemen are done week after week and I really do appreciate all of their efforts.

A great big thank you to each and everyone that has supported me the past 14 months as Net Control and for all 146 people that have joined the TEN-TEC Radio Net Group.