[TenTec] Tentec Corsair II

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sat Nov 2 12:39:45 EDT 2013

Ten Tec’s standard has always been S-9 at 50 uV on 14 mhz.

Now, I assume you fine tuned the main tuning when going from one band to another to center the signal in the 500 hz filter.

Repeat your test, but this time use the wide filter and see what you get

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.