[TenTec] ORION II FOR SALE

David Perrin dbperrin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 22:01:26 EST 2013

Going to sell my Ten-Tec ORION II to help with new antenna project. This
ORION II is used part of the year and not often. Check my paper log and see
how it is used: CW at 70 Watts nearly all the time. I have used it on PSK
and less on SSB. Average about 1 QSO per week. Has 600 Hz and 300Hz CW
filters. Has I.F. input located on rear panel. Has built in antenna tuner.
Not a scratch, it is mounted inside a 19 inch rack and is well protected
from abuse. Non smoking environment. Excellent condition. $2950. Reply off
reflector at: dbperrin at gmail.com or Tel.: 6O3,746,5O9O  73 de Dave, K1OPQ
in NH