[TenTec] Paragon II and 301 Remote

Steve Garwood n0czv at frontier.com
Thu Nov 7 23:37:48 EST 2013

Hello!

Is there a way to set up the Paragon II to use the 301 Remote Tuning Knob?

I ran across information on a 301 "kit" that Ten Tec came out with around
1999, in the text, it shows that the Omni 5, 6 and 6 Plus along with Paragon
II would work with this kit.

I have not located the actual document or any other information on this.

I'm wondering if anything needs set up in the radio as far as the Serial
Interface on the radio that I am continuing to read, or any wiring changes
to the 301 unit itself?

More questions than answers at this point!

Thanks!

73,
Steve, N0CZV
Attica, Ohio