[TenTec] Orion II strange happenings...

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Nov 15 16:13:43 EST 2013

cx7tt at 4email.net wrote:

> After soldering in the 3 new caps and powering up the rig, VIOLA!
> Signals everywhere! O II transmits and receives perfectly.
>
> I have no idea how this came about...any ideas on cause/effect?

	No idea.   But glad the issue resolved spontaneously.

	My take is to suggest you look no further for an
	explanation as that can be bad Karma ... and I
	strongly subscribe to the timeless adage:

	"If you fix something long enough ... eventually
		you will break it..."

Happy trails and Good DX, OM.                     ;-)

/