[TenTec] Reflector

Larry Belcher k4cl at arrl.net
Thu Nov 28 10:23:22 EST 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

I either did not fix my problem with receiving traffic from the
reflector or the reflector has been extremely quiet for 3 to 5
days.  I can never remember not getting at least 10-15 messages a day
and now it is down to zero.

I would like to hear from anyone else that is experiencing this.  If
everything is normal at your end no need to reply.  I'm trying to not
load the reflector.  If you would rather you can send
direct.  "label at charter.net"

Again, sorry for the bandwidth but I will get this figured
out.  (Hopefully.  Withdrawal pains are happening).

Larry