[TenTec] Loosing Data

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Tue Oct 8 02:10:48 EDT 2013

What version is "new version"?

I have run WinTest with  an Orion (long ago) and been running it with my
Eagle in Orion-2 mode for almost 3 years now and I do not have this problem.

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Luhrman
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 3:18 AM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Loosing Data

After I have configured my Orion with win test a few mins later I loose the
freq data on the band map. And when I switch  bands win test is not changing
bands. I tried a new usb to serial cable but that is not the problem. Has
anyone else had this problem. I am using new version of win test. If I go
into the wintest options and reconfigure it starts working again for awhile