[TenTec] Corsair 560 connectors (Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP)

Roger C. Rose rcrose at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 9 20:53:51 EDT 2013

Rick, thanks for your thoughts. The connector I offset was 53 on the
control board. I'm not sure which way so I don't really know where to
look. I tried tracing the leads and had a hard time because of how their
prints are laid out. Most of the leads go to the accessory socket but
others go off to points unknown (to me, at least) on the main chassis
print. I have a PDF of the manual and if you feel like giving me a hand
with it, I'd really appreciate it.

73, Roger W5LXS