[TenTec] TT Eagle mic equalization

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Oct 11 21:05:42 EDT 2013

YES   YES   YES

THAT IS EXACTLY THE PROCEDURE I WAS REFERRING TO!
WELL SAID, GH.

While many hams use a desk mounted mic, I am a headset junkie... and use
various headsets with either open or closed earphone receivers.   A
headset puts the mic in exactly the same place at all times, regardless
of whether I turn or move my head, and especially if I move about in my
big swivel desk chair.  I have a summary of various headsets used with
my radios here:

	http://k8jhr.com/project_links.html

[Click the headset commentary button at the bottom.]