[TenTec] Featuring, and what goes into next releases

Michael OBrien k0myw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 12 16:37:33 EDT 2013

I am not a TenTec "power user." My shack boasts only an Omni V, an Argonaut and a 6N2. But I have been an admirer of the company for many years as well as an interested subscriber to this reflector -- in large part because of the extraordinary participation of knowledgeable contributors. I especially marvel that a top company engineer such as John Henry would so regularly take the time to comment and explain on this reflector, and that management will allow him to do so. It tells me much -- all positive -- about the culture and commitment of TenTec. Thank you, and I look forward to continued fine products and service.
73, Mike K0MYW