[TenTec] multiple rigs one speaker

Ed - K9EW k9ew57 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 13:39:44 EDT 2013

Hi Denton,

If you're operating at home, you could use the *Expandable Headphone
Mixer*from the ARRL Handbook in the Station Setup and Accessory
Projects section
(Section 22 in my Handbook).

You could also look for an external DSP Filter such as the MFJ -784B, and
use that in place of the Op Amp in the previous reference.  This would give
you some DSP filtering for *all* your rigs and allow you to listen to as
many receivers as you want to, using just one speaker.  You could even
listen to all of them at the same time.

The MFJ-784B is not unique to this application.  Any audio amplifier that
will drive a speaker would work.  I just like combining the two functions.

73,
ed - k9ew