[TenTec] OT: Anyone here living in the Chicago area?

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Tue Oct 15 05:26:13 EDT 2013

I will forward this to a friend with a  contest station... we already
have a German guy on the team... and I think they usually work that
contest, so maybe he could work it there, and it might be like old home
week for the two them!  No guaranties, but you never know what might
come of it.  I can only ask.

Happy trails.