[TenTec] Antenna is up, but the coupler doesn't like 160 meters

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Tue Oct 15 13:06:23 EDT 2013

I'll give it a try when i am back on my feet.

Looks like a zipper down the front me.

I wonder why the thing works so good on the other bands. tunes right up.

I am going to order the 470 pf doorknobs caps from the russian guy and install them inside the 238. seems to be an issue with high power and the 160 meter band

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.