[TenTec] Omni C + new Ham = Oops.

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Wed Oct 16 13:32:20 EDT 2013

Geoff, and all....

That's certainly one way of looking at it.

I've been known to spend $150 on a counter chip for a $75 rig.

I guess it is how you look at. And while he didn't say so, I bet Paul gave his radio a name....

And quite frankly, I enjoy working on these radio more so than talking on them.

There is a certain amount of satisfaction that come with diagnosing the problem, working through it, and correcting the fault that simply exceeds the "street value" of the radio.

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop
SunLight energy systems
J e e p