[TenTec] Requirements for a top tier DXing rig

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Fri Oct 18 14:09:37 EDT 2013

As you have seen, there are all kinds of ways to enjoy contesting.
Just get in there and work however you want to.

I don't contest much anymore, except for the big ones.
Still contemplating whether I'll run CQWW SSB this year or not.
Don't really like SSB contests but the club kind of pressures us to at least
turn in a few points.

During contests, I run my contest call sign "DM5P".
Hope to work you in CQWW CW.

BTW, I'm looking for volunteers to come over here and help me pull my 160m
Inv.-L out of the stinger weeds and hang it back in the trees.  Contest
season is rapidly approaching!

73
Rick, DJ0IP / DM5P