[TenTec] mike

Robert Mcgraw rmcgraw at blomand.net
Tue Oct 22 08:14:08 EDT 2013

I've been using my Eagle in the truck for the past 3 months.  Performs as
good on receive as the radio at the house.  Super receiver with the
optional Noise Blanker.  With the optional ATU for a 100 watt transmitter
and mobile antenna, with the SP on 5, I can work about all I can hear.

73
Bob, K4TAX