[TenTec] FS - TT Model 1254 Receiver

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Sun Oct 27 17:05:51 EDT 2013

For Sale - One (1) Ten-Tec Model 1254 Receiver built entirely in the USA
by loving hands, with final alignment by Superstar Service Technician
Gary Green (employed by the World Famous Ten-Tec, Inc., manufacturers of
the finest HR radios extant.)  Low mileage rig, in wonderful condition,
very rarely used.

Reason for selling is two-fold - I purchased an Orion II, and because I
am NOT a collector.  It bothers me to have perfectly good gear sitting
on a shelf just for looks.  This would make a swell addition to one's TT
collection.  It should make a good rig for casual listening next to
one's easy chair, or on the nightstand during sleepless nights.  AM BCB
works swell, so it would be a good for listening to the odd play-off
game or two.

Price - $150 shipped to a US address, and $160 to a Canadian address -
only.    They typically sell for more on eBay, but I would rather sell
to a TT maven than some stranger, so I offer it to yous guys first.
Such a deal.   PayPal, cash or a sufficiently large supply of my
favorite bourbon considered as valid legal tender.

Any traction?