[TenTec] Model 238 / 229 Caps Mod (again)

Sun Oct 27 22:45:24 EDT 2013

I did the modification on my 238 using caps from the Ukrain.  The M-5 screws
were purchased locally from Lowe's.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clayton Brantley" <clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com>
To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 238 / 229 Caps Mod (again)

My caps also didn't have any screws. I used 10/32 screws that worked great.
Be careful to use the correct length. I had one of the threaded ends come
loose.
I had the reheat it and worked great. I did the mod and the tuner works
good.

73 Clayton N4EV

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 5:37 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP <Rick at DJ0IP.de>