[TenTec] FS: TENTEC OMNNI V station

Bry Carling af4k at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 08:17:13 EDT 2013

For sale:

Tentec OMNI V transceiver model 562 with the 962 power supply, microphone and manuals.

Has extra 1.8 MHz filters for both 9 MHz and 6.3 MHz i.f. stages. It may have other filters. I will need to try if you care about that. Cmae in trade from an estate sale and was in good working condition when recently used. The TT desk microphone and manual comes with these items.

I would like $750.00 plus shipping for the whole set.

FOr pictuures and details please contact by

E-mail af4k at af4k.com

All the best - Brian Carling, AF4K