[TenTec] Replace finals in Pegasus

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Thu Oct 31 20:10:59 EDT 2013

Just a thought from one less qualified to comment:

My Jupiter was putting out low power, and drawing excessively high
current.  Lacking the technical expertise to diagnose and fix it,
myself, I sent it to TT HQ for service, and ... drum roll, please... the
fix entailed replacing the logic IC chip.

So... are you able to check that on your rig?  Sounds like similar
symptoms to me.  I presume you have re-loaded the firmware as part of
your overall examination.