[TenTec] Ten Tec Hamfest??

Jim Vohland n9vo at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 20:00:39 EDT 2013

Not a ten tec guru so hesitant to reply.  But I was there yesterday afternoon and this morning for the flea market.

Personally I thought the Friday crowd was down from the two previous ones I have experienced. No earth shattering new revaluations equipment that I saw.

Flea market very good good crowd and plenty of sellers. Just like most hamfests, most of the equipment priced way high. I mean come on guys 650 for an icom 718?????

Could nitpick a few things but had a nice weekend

Sent from my iPad