[TenTec] TenTec Paragon II model 586,

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Mon Sep 30 11:32:59 EDT 2013

bill,

the same filter is used for BOTH transmit and receive.

I have not put one in, but it's  a simple matter of un-plugging the old one and pushing the new in its place.

most of the time that's all you need to do, but sometimes you need to touch the carrier oscillators to make sure they're are centered in the filter.

remember, at 2.8khz, you'll won't be a popular fellow on a crowded band

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.