[TenTec] ET: cq erthling 10tekgrup

SpaceHam from Outdair Sumwear SpaceHam at aerial-51.org
Tue Apr 1 06:44:47 EDT 2014

	[ please allow me to introduce myself ]

hello 10tekgrup i am frendly new grupmember
first day 2day so vy hpi
mi name  "martian d. alyen" but handle hr "spaceham"
i am long time ham  call sing is "r2d2/xt"
qth is "outdair" on da planet of "sumwear"
(don't bother luk map - map no go dat far)

sri speak inglish no gud
mus use enternet online soffwear  name "gooogle-d-scramler"

i visit planet erth already tree times

first time long time ago where visit om edwards nr roswell nubaduh
bring bak brand nu radio   be galaxy 300  vy gud
see http://rigreference.com/en/rig/4498-Galaxy_300
be sure click picture lovely radio almost more pretty as yl (see below)
dis radio build iowa  by world radio lambs

i make jokes hr on sumwear  "my radio iz outta dis world"  hi

ant hr german beam 4 legs and  y r
sit on alumum pole wit 30 foots
rotate wit "strongarm"  but no doping   ;-)

now Galaxyradio sik   almost qrt
since long time last tubevalves no good  pwr vy bad
unfortunately canno find new broomtubes hr in outdair
not anywear on sumwear indeed nowear  :-(
godda by nu radio hope soon

last time visit erth wanna by new upgrade galaxy v
gud raidings on eham see http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1240

bad luck for radio  :-(     but gud luk for me  :-)

meet yl name barbarella  :-)
see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xo6FaypcpY
me very fonda dat yl  :-)
barbarella show me tings not on my planet

we go crazy horse paris franz  :-)
dance "time warp" with "hotdog man" and "stoney"
we do other tings not say hr   ;-)
time up   go home   forget to by new radio  :-(

still no nu radio  :-(

next time visit erth no galaxy agn
now world radio all kaput no more lamb

still no nu radio :-(
same problem need new radio

hear gud tings abt "orionradio" from om "robot surewud" live on rock
want to by orionradio so call old frend jak burchtree
10tek say om jak qrt
try to by orionradio   no make no more  :-(

tentec  stanman  want to sell me omniradio
omniradio gudradio  but too general fer me
want to by specific radio
must have downstairs conversing middle frequenzy
no like upstairs conversing - bdr3?
(see list robot from rock)

OM robot say i need 85dB if plan to work inter-galactic contest and drink
charlie's whiskey
(charlie's whiskey iz mi favorit pasdime)

10tek stanman offer build wood box for ominradio
very pretty box  still no downstairs
no by

henryman offer long delay ampkey (20ms) for omniradio
even promise to fix fence (?) something abt agc
vy tempting but still say no
still no downstairs
no by

now luk eagle   maybe by
30 days by and try no werk fer mi qth
shipping time to long - my qth is way outdair

luking fer mor info abt eagle  yes  no
hw gud does eagle fly?
maybe om hr in grup help spaceham

ani  backfeed  tnx
repli hr grup  or  rite me shortcut  spaceham at aerial-51.org

nw go qrt drink cold 807  :-)  (do dat hr too)
outdair have spezial agreement import gud beer (QRO) shortpath from munik
no drink home beer from sumwear
sumwear beer even worse than milwaki beer (QRP)
no drink either one  sri

btw mi otr hobbi:  faking long dlay eckos   ;-)

tnx  jim grupmonster fer da bandwidth  :-)
tnx all om fer time read long msg
hpe  hr  u  on  da  ether

vy 73  from outdair sumwear
de  martian d. alyen
alias "spaceham" - call sing:  r2d2/xt
->
->
->
->

AND  HAPPY  "YAE-KEN-COM-USER-DAY" EVERYBODY!  ;-)

	 [ pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name ]

			di dah di dah dit