[TenTec] Any update on a replacement for the Orion II?

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Mon Apr 7 09:13:20 EDT 2014

You have all the time in the world, John, just as long as it's ready by mid
October!  ;-)

When I get a chance, I'll fire up my logging software and define exactly
what the mode problem is when double-clicking a call sign in the bandmap.

The bandwidth problem is easy to describe.
When you launch the logging program, it finds the radio and takes over
control.
At that point it ceases to allow you to adjust the Eagle's bandwidth using
the front panel control, and the software itself has no built-in way of
sending commands to the radio.  What is needed is to send a command to the
Eagle saying "BW=0"  I don't recall the specific context.  Perhaps it was
"BW 0".  This would return bandwidth control to the Eagle.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)