[TenTec] Wish List for ORION-III

John Henry jhenry at tentec.com
Tue Apr 8 10:22:42 EDT 2014

dabgum it, in the paragraph on the SDRs....
Meant to say.....
That if you can add I&Q outputs, you DON'T need the external SDRs.
providing of course the quality level is good enough for the sound card in
the PC, the sound card in the PC can handle it, etc., works with the
CWSkimmers, etc. of the world. Can't really do all of the CWSkimming that
well with a 7inch display in a rig. Hence, for those that just want to see
a bit of sweep activity, internal sweeps are ok, those that want to see
more, external sweeps are better, but then finally those that enjoy the
full capabilities the PC programs can give....

One thing we have to do is to keep in mind the differing requirements from
many different levels of ham usages. Quite varied.

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering