[TenTec] Varied Wishes and ramblings

art N4UC n4uc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:38:16 EDT 2014

On thing I DO prefer on the Eagle vs the OMNI/Orion is the separate knobs for PBT and BW as well as a dedicated knob for RF Gain. I just don't like two-function push-knobs. Better yet, why not just a panel full of knobs each of which could be user-programmed to suit individual tastes.

As they say, the only thing worse than having no choices is having too many!

73, Art/N4UC