[TenTec] Testing

Jerry, N9AW n9aw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 20:36:37 EDT 2014

I received an email from this list today saying the following:  (did anyone
else get similar email???)  It has a link in it that I don't plan to click.

73
Jerry N9AW

Your membership in the mailing list TenTec has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
09-Apr-2014. You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership. You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at