[TenTec] How much should an ORION-III cost?

Dave Heil k8mn at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 10 17:57:54 EDT 2014

I'm a retiree with a modest home and a modest automobile.  I won't be
buying any $8,000 transceiver.  The most expensive transceiver I ever
bought was the Orion and it lost a significant portion of its value when
the Orion II was announced not terribly long after the introduction of
the original.

Dave Heil K8MN