[TenTec] Fwd: Re: How much should an ORION-III cost?

Toby Pennington w4cakk at centurylink.net
Thu Apr 10 21:43:22 EDT 2014

However,  before you get the wrong impression about the Eagle,  It has
the best QSK cw I have ever had the pleasure of using.  The audio was
tremendous on receive, as good or better than the Orion 2,  and the
receiver was very quiet and a pleasure to operate.  I could run the BW
down to 1500hz and the audio was still great!  I understand they are
selling well.  My displeasure of operating a two tiered menu system was
my downfall.

The Eagle is worthy of your consideration if you are looking for a new rig!

Toby K4NH