[TenTec] New Jupiter on its Way _ A Few Questions

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:21:28 EDT 2014

*Can't tell you anything about the Jupiter. My Paragon just loves any of
the Microphones mentioned. Since I call several HF Nets. I use a $10.00
Headset from the Discount Store. Bought at 50% off.... we have $5.00
invested in it. Everyone says it sounds Great. With Cheap Headphone also
comes Less Shielding so, you may have RF Problems with the Cheap Headset.
In your situation, I would go with the Model 709. We still keep a Model 705
and a Model 709 here and do use them on occasion. So, if you want to make
some Solder Smoke and try wiring the Cheapo Headset........ I say Go for
it!*
*                                                    73 from Wade/KJ4WS*