[TenTec] New Jupiter on its Way _ A Few Questions

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Thu Apr 24 14:04:46 EDT 2014

Have a look at this:  http://www.qrz.com/db/K8NDS?ref=863751574.  There is
a Yahoo Group as well the link for which is in that webpage.

Although some have taken issue with it, builders have reported impressive
results.  For those in HOA and otherwise antenna challenged situations,
this might be worth pursuing.  They are running full power on these things,
something not all such devices can handle.

I've heard good things said about the MFJ 1786 for 20-10M.  The other model
covers 40M but performance there is not so good, I'm told.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen