[TenTec] RX-366?

Lee ny6p01 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:38:48 EDT 2014

On Apr 24, 2014 7:14 PM, "Mike Stricker via TenTec" <tentec at contesting.com>
wrote:

> This conversation is bringing back some memories of when I decided to
spend $3500 for a Merlin titanium bicycle in 1994.  Why on earth would you
spend so much on this bicycle when a $1200 Cannondale will do the same
thing for you, was the typical question I was asked.

> My immediate response was, Even if I spent $10,000 on a bicycle, in terms
of cost per hour of enjoyment, it was dirt cheap.  And now that bicycle is
20 years old and I still look forward to riding it every day.

> When something that should bring you a lot of value in terms of cost per
hour of enjoyment becomes frustrating, then it's time to get something new.

> Mike, WA1SEO
> ex Orion 2 owner
> present Eagle owner
> ______
Mike,

What decided you to replace your Orion with the Eagle?

Lee (NY6P)