[TenTec] Omni VI mystery

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Wed Apr 30 19:58:24 EDT 2014

I have both a Corsair-II w/ the 263G and the OMNI-VII. I find both need to
be run frequently. I'll keep the Corsair-II for old times sake and as my
back-up, but the OMNI-VII gets used more for DXing and lite contesting
because of its computer integration with DXLab Suite or N1MM.  I can run the
FLEX-1500 as an aux RX with either, but its better with the OMNI-VII. The
Corsair-II with the 263G was my second dual receive transceiver, and I
worked a lot of DX with it.

73 & DX,
Gary - AB9M