[TenTec] used demo list

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 1 18:37:27 EDT 2014

At one time, the used/demo list was sent automatically to members of
this list.
Then it transitioned to the Ten-Tec website.
I haven't seen that link on the website in some time.

I'm sure that Ten-Tec is still taking some equipment as trade-ins toward
new gear.
That is, unless company policy has changed with the merger.

Probably it's too late today, but I'd suggest calling Stan Brock at the
T-T Sales Department next week.
Even when they were actively advertising used and demo equipment via
e-mail or their website, they always asked prospective buyers to call
first to see if a certain item was still available for sale.
They may have had only one of that item.

73 de Jim - AD6CW