[TenTec] Why is Eagle #2 on order?

Mike Stricker via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Fri Aug 1 20:17:51 EDT 2014

Years ago I had someone send via UPS a package to me.  A few days after it was due, I began inquiring.  UPS said it was delivered and the sender provided me with a tracking number.  Since I was supposed to send money out after delivery, I was looking like the bad guy.  After a week of going back and forth with UPS and the sender, I was at my wits end.  Upon doing some yard work, I noticed a pacakge at my back/side entrance, which I never used.  It was the UPS package.

I contacted UPS and notified them that it was delivered but not at the front door.  The UPS delivery person said that he decided to leave it at THAT door because he had a delivery next door to me and it was easier/faster to drop it off there.

I was livid and had to apologize to the sender.  Perhaps something like this happened with your package.

I hope it turns up.

Mike, WA1SEO