[TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?

Mon Aug 4 18:37:07 EDT 2014

The good news is that the Eagle has been located and retrieved.  So all is
well and UPS has been so notified.

The bad news, apparently the UPS driver does not know street names or
numbers or doesn't care.  Yet their system shows it was delivered to the
correct address, which indeed it was not.   Fortunately the caretaker of the
unoccupied property where the packages were left found the items and
arranged to get them to the proper person and correct address.

Yes, we find there are a few honest and respectable folks still left in the
world.  I am thankful for that.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle
and Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect,
with Tentec.