[TenTec] Hercules 444 amp

George Fritkin via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Mon Aug 11 01:41:27 EDT 2014

A couple of years ago I decided to replace the Eimacs in my SB220 after all they were the original tubes.  I carefully measured power out.  We were going to San Diego so on the way I picked up a new pair at RF parts.  I got home installed the new tubes.  Guess what, with new tubes.........exactly same power out

Oh, we'll

George, W6GF

Sent from my iPad