[TenTec] 160 Meter Problem

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Mon Aug 18 14:14:16 EDT 2014

I removed the covers top and bottom but find no 81595 mixer board.  I did
find what appears to be connector 82 on the logic board and did "remove and
plug [it] back in" with great trepidation.

I think this may be a job for Sevierville.

The last radio I did any substantial work on was a DX-40 50+ years ago, and
this is way different.  All the parts are a lot closer together and none of
them glow.

Thanks for the help.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen