[TenTec] FS: Power-Mite PM-2A (?); Vibroplex Vibro-Keyer Deluxe

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 26 13:57:37 EDT 2014

Clearing a couple more things out of the shack:

1) Power-Mite PM-2A (I think -- the stamp on the back panel is very faint.)
The front panel shows 80/40/15M; there is one large PC board with another
smaller board mounted above it behind the tuning knob. I am guessing that the
smaller board is a sidetone board as it doesn't look like a converter board
to me. The rig has the back panel 1/4" phone jack and UHF connector "upgrade"
mods which were fairly common on these rigs. There are some nicks and
scratches and typical wear but nothing major considering its age. I've heard
a few signals in briefly playing around with the receiver but I never
actually put the rig on the air so I haven't tested the transmitter. It was
reportedly working prior to coming into my possession; at the time I hooked
the rig up and listened around a bit and then set it aside. As they
say, "life happens" and that's as far as I got with it.

It has now been sitting around my shack for no telling how long and I've
decided it's time to find it a new home. Since I'm not sure what it is really
worth I'll consider reasonable offers (cash or possible swap for newer QRP
related items.)

2) Vibroplex Vibro-Keyer Deluxe, 1979 New York production per the serial
number, missing the jewel on top of the saddle, some minor nicks and pits in
the finish but nothing major. Asking $110 shipped CONUS.

Pics and further info available on request.

TNX/73, Al