[TenTec] Noisy Eagle update

Clayton Brantley via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Thu Dec 11 14:22:21 EST 2014

I have seen what Bob was speaking off.  Several years ago I was operating in the TN QSO party on 20 meters.The noise started to ramp up and took out everything on all bands.  S meter was stuck at the upper peg forquite a while.  I have forgotten how long conditions remained at that level but later the noise started to fall offand all the S meter was at the lower peg, band was very quiet for a short while then started to hear stations.Signals came up and band conditions were the best we had for quite a while!
Clayton N4EV