[TenTec] Orion II Questions

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Dec 19 05:42:35 EST 2014

Could you please elaborate on this, Carl.   I am NOT looking to start an
argument, but am truly curious about this aspect.   Barry's suggestion
seems to be de riggeur or conventional wisdom for the Omni VII, and I
wonder why not for the Orion II.    I know they are different rigs, but
the approach seems prima facie valid for both rigs.

Thank you.   I always appreciate your concise and to the point
explanations.  One of my projects this week was to assemble a whole
bunch of previous comments from you, Bob K4TAX,  Rick DJ0IP, Stuart and
some of the others, into a condensed, combined document about the Omni
VII.  Good stuff.

Thanks.