[TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Dec 29 10:05:59 EST 2014

Ah, not quite Barry.

Lenovo bought out IBM, not HP.  The ThinkPad was an IBM product line...
which was built for them by Lenovo, at least at the end.

So no, quality hasn't suffered.

Just make sure you get the right drivers for everything.  They sometimes had
a little difficulty providing the right ones; hopefully that issue was
settled years ago.

73, ron w3wn