[TenTec] Reasonable Price for Paragon II with PS

Woody Demitz wdemitz at verizon.net
Fri Feb 7 15:27:01 EST 2014

Thanks to all who responded/commented about the Paragon II. Like Mike said,
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I knew answers to my question
would by definition be subjective, but I was just after the collective
wisdom of what folks thought those rigs are getting, not so much what their
worth relative to other rigs is.  But it all helps.  Bottom line, as I said
in an email to the estate sale administrator, is that I will not submit a
bid on something sight unseen without even a picture to go on--even if it is
allegedly "beautiful to mint." I too have been at many estate sales, and the
good ones all have listed prices.  What this gentleman seems to want to run
is not an estate sale, but a silent auction.

Best to all,

Woody KO3S