[TenTec] "Reasonable Price for Paragon II with PS?

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Feb 7 17:13:28 EST 2014

Ditto.

My wife was in business conducting estate sales with the premier handler
of such sales in our bailiwick.  Occasionally, I gave appraisals of
items within the scope of my particular expertise.   I probated a "few"
estates along the way.   On this experience, an offer-before-you-inspect
  routine is an unreasonable request, poorly calculated to fetch the
highest possible price for the item.   I wonder if this constitutes a
left handed attempt by the Administrator to get you to appraise or
indicate its value for him.

A contract for sale arises whenever an offer to buy is accepted without
exception by the seller.  I would never make any offer I would not want
accepted - certainly not for the purpose of inspecting an item.
Considering the mystery surrounding the item, I would offer no more than
its minimum value as a parts rig, and, perhaps, hope he would accept it!
   ;-)

  Just MY take, anyway.

.