[TenTec] FS: Omni 6 opt 3

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:40:22 EST 2014

FOR SALE: Ten-Tec Omni VI Option 3   Here's an immaculate Ten-Tec Omni
VI with factory option 3 upgrade to Omni VI+ with all the bells and
whistles. It's one of the last Omni VI that were made before the VI+,
and then received the full upgrade at the factory. It has been
lovingly cared for since birth and it shows. It has all filter slots
filled with Ten-Tec filters (9MHz: 2.4KHz, 500Hz, 250Hz; 6.3MHz:
2.4KHz, 500Hz, 250Hz), Inrad CW Roofing Filter Mod, Inrad Audio Mod,
and high stability TCXO installed. It has all manuals and a full set
of related documents (invoices, ARRL product reviews, color brochures,
option instructions, etc) beautifully bound in a ring binder with each
page in a sheet protector. Package price $950 plus shipping (firm).
Can also substitute 1.8KHz filter(s) if buyer desires. Can also
provide the matching 962 power supply as part of the package for
+$100. I honestly don't think you can find a nicer Omni 6/Omni 6+
anywhere.

Please email any serious inquiries to me directly.

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU