[TenTec] Ten Tec Centaur 411 10m Mod Needed

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Feb 13 17:07:33 EST 2014

SAY WHAT?  The FCC Rules under which we operate REQUIRE that we suppress
the harmonics produced by an output stage.  That filter is there to
suppress those harmonics, so replacing it with a wire means you're
probably violating FCC Rules by a wide margin.

That's something that you need to figure out right away.  And you have
no business using the radio on 15-10 M until you have done so.

This is NOT CB radio -- WE are the techies.

73, Jim K9YC