[TenTec] Power Supply temperature

Clayton Brantley clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 16:35:05 EST 2014

Bry, a fan is in order.  I have one on the heatsink of my VI+ and it helps.
I use a battery backed PS here and not too much heat from it.

73 Clayton N4EV

On Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:16 AM, Dave Edwards <kd2e at comcast.net> wrote:

Bry.....If I get a chance, I'll get into a CW QSO tomorrow, and see what
the heat sink does.
My S meter performs fairly normal...or like other rigs.
Dead band, s meter lies on zip or S1...but I can always find signals
that are 20 or so db or more.
If I coax switch back and forth between several other rigs...its in the
same range.
...Dave